LAMP: Check out My Fantasy Team

Mikie2times

Just curious as to what others think about my draft. Had the 6th Pick in a 10 team league, I probably made some mistakes but I still think I have a solid squad. The format is QB- RB-RB-WR-WR-WR/RB-TE-K-DEF.

QB Trent Green

QB Jake Plummer

RB Rudi Johnson

RB Curtis Martin

RB Kevin Jones

RB Mike Anderson

WR Randy Moss

WR Drew Bennent

WR Donald Driver

WR Derick Mason

WR Marcus Robinson

TE Jason Whitten

TE L.J Smith

Defense Buffalo

Kickers Sebastian Janikowski

Just curious as to what others think about my draft. Had the 6th Pick in a 10 team league, I probably made some mistakes but I still think I have a solid squad. The format is QB- RB-RB-WR-WR-WR/RB-TE-K-DEF.

QB Trent Green

QB Jake Plummer

RB Rudi Johnson

RB Curtis Martin

RB Kevin Jones

RB Mike Anderson

WR Randy Moss

WR Drew Bennent

WR Donald Driver

WR Derick Mason

WR Marcus Robinson

TE Jason Whitten

TE L.J Smith

Defense Buffalo

Kickers Sebastian Janikowski

430342[/snapback]

Not bad, but just curious, who did you pick with the 6th pick? I assume it must have been Moss or Trent Green.

I am not sure about your running backs. Rudi should be good, but Curtis Martin had a freakish good season last year (can he do it again?) and you never know, in Denver, who is going to carry the ball week in week out.

I like Green (and Plummer is a decent back-up), Moss & Driver, Witten, Bills Defense, and Janikowski! I would seriously try to add anothr RB if I were you. Maybe if someone's QB goes down early on (it seems to happen every year), offer Plummer for one of their starting running backs. Otherwise, keep an eye on the waiver wire...

Not bad, but just curious, who did you pick with the 6th pick?  I assume it must have been Moss or Trent Green. 

I am not sure about your running backs. Rudi should be good, but Curtis Martin had a freakish good season last year (can he do it again?) and you never know, in Denver, who is going to carry the ball week in week out. 

I like Green (and Plummer is a decent back-up), Moss & Driver, Witten, Bills Defense, and Janikowski!  I would seriously try to add anothr RB if I were you.  Maybe if someone's QB goes down early on (it seems to happen every year), offer Plummer for one of their starting running backs.  Otherwise, keep an eye on the waiver wire...

430702[/snapback]

I got Moss with the 6th Pick, I figured take the best WR with the best RB's and Peyton gone. I'm probably just gonna wait it out for now and see how my backs do. Anderson is starting in Denver so he could add some depth to my team. The other 3 offer decent potential, and as it is I'm probably the only one in my league starting a RB in the WR/RB slot. Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep it in mind.

Very good starters and great depth. I would expect you could start any 4 of your RB's, and having 4 good starting backs gives you trade bait if injuries hurt you elsewhere.

Moss allows you to play with your 2nd WR position. I like the other guys you have (although I think Robinson is going to be lost in the shuffle) but watch how Tenny's and GB's offense starts out of the gate. Bennett doesn't have Mason on the other side anymore, and Driver is still the #2 behind Walker (he still should be good for 1000yds 7-8TD's). If they falter, move a back for a top WR and have the guy throw a RB prospect in. You can do better than a one for one swap. IMHO, Anderson would be the prime candidate. Never trust Shanny.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.