kelly

JAMIEBUF12

watching the 1993 bills on espn and i really just miss those uniforms and kelly and well that whole team! ;)

429898[/snapback]

But don't forget... they were paying in an otherwise awful AFC with no talent. The SuperBowls were all but lost before we went in... We were a result of a weak conference... that's all...

<_<

But don't forget... they were paying in an otherwise awful AFC with no talent. The SuperBowls were all but lost before we went in... We were a result of a weak conference... that's all...

<_<

429900[/snapback]

seems to me we beat the cowboys that year,just not in the superbowl.

I miss having an oline that gives our runningbacks holes to run through and the qb time to find open receivers, and a kicker who can make long fg's.  I forgot that christie used to be pretty damn good.

429917[/snapback]

59 yarder against miami that season...

<_<

429900[/snapback]

You're still an idiot. Though, I could be wrong. You knew so much about the NFL when you were 12 years old or so...........

You're still an idiot.  Though, I could be wrong. You knew so much about the NFL when you were 12 years old or so...........

430167[/snapback]

Hence the " <_< " .. idiot... I was being sarcastic.... alot of people say the only reason the Bills made it four times is because the AFC was weak those years..

But thanks for doing the math and figuring out I'm younger than you. Congrats on being older than me. Quite a feat...