Willis Mcgahee

Pete

I am in a 12 team keeper league where you keep 5 players. My 5 players this year are Deuce Mcallister, Chad Johnson, Anquin Boldin, Fred Taylor and Tony Gonzales. We have our draft Monday and its like its the 6th round. I have 7th pick and am contemplating taking Willis Mcgahee. Is this too high for Willis? Keep in mind its a keeper league. I know I need some WRs and a QB bad but I place a priority on RBs and I like to keep 4 solid ones if possible.

I think you have a very good team, but you need a QB. I would absolutly take a QB first so you have a starting lineup set. Then take best value for RB/WR (with Boldin down, you need another good WR too) the next two rounds.

Thanks for the responses! Call me crazy but I plan on drafting Willis in the first, Stephen Jackson in the second, Carson Palmer in the third. I would like Joey Harrington or David Carr as a backup. I like Lee Evans as a third WR. As for my second I think there is a good chance one of the following will bet there in the 4th.- Mccarrins, Isaac Bruce, David Givens, Plexiglass, Javon Walker, Donte Stallworth, Larry Fitzgerald Deion Branch. I think Stephen Jackson and Mcgahee are both gonna rip it up this year and I will be able to make a major trade and then get Boldin back by week 7 in time for my playoff run and the playoffs. Thats my plan. The best laid plans of mice and men...... My draft is tomorrow night-I will post my results.

Archived