Tucker cut? Makes no sense

BillsWatch

Tucker solidified the line when he came in after experiments with other players and played multiple positions well. I know he had offseason back surgery but this really, really surprised me. Maybe he is not able to physically play yet full time so they decided to let him go and bring him back later. From what I have seen and heard it makes no sense.

Tucker solidified the line when he came in after experiments with other players and played multiple positions well.  I know he had offseason back surgery  but this really, really surprised me.  Maybe he is not able to physically play yet full time so they decided to let him go and bring him back later.  From what I have seen and heard it makes no sense.

428574[/snapback]

Agreed, and giving the level of talent that they kept instead of him is quit suprising too!! Guess they know more then they are letting on huh??

The only rationale I can think of (except that Tucker can't play up to normal standard due to his back) is that they're very high on Preston and that they're only keeping 9 OLs, so they instead opted for guys that could play outside, too.

Personally, from what I've seen, I wouldn't have been surprised to see Tucker starting instead of Anderson w/in a few weeks.