UB vs. UConn tonight

zow2

Hey, this is the year UB is supposed to be competitive in D-1A. It would be nice to see them beat a Big East team. UConn is better than UB but they are starting lot's of new faces tonight. The BUlls have an outside shot if they protect the ball and run it down their throats.

Listening to the game on the radio (I live close to the ol' alma mater). Just tried to find the stats on the ESPN site, but it's as if the game isn't being played. Or do they exclusively cover just the Top 25 teams?

From what I have heard, Bonislawski (Bones, they call him) is sucking at 7 of 28; he was the backup to Orlovsky and has no arm and I have no idea why they don't just start DJ Hernandez. The reason for the 24-0 score beside that we are playing UBuffalo, is our running game is just badass with Caulley (leading NCAA rookie rusher 2 years ago, out with knee injury last year), Lawrence, who filled in for him last year and we didn't lose a step and a few other horses, and the STs returns with Larry Taylor.

Lots of losses due to graduation, so there are some holes to fill.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.