Countdown is on...

So.....if on 12/11 the Bills win, let's say......24-17, you'll be here on 12/12 right?

424508[/snapback]

Yep. MARK IT DOWN.

Actually you know what, I may be too busy starting a "JP Losman is gay" thread over on KFFL.

Yep.  MARK IT DOWN.

Actually you know what, I may be too busy starting a "JP Losman is gay" thread over on KFFL.

424512[/snapback]

Do yourself a favor and go back to kffl and talk about how rohan davey should've been traded for 2 1st rd picks or cry that no one else on there except the 10,000 "pats fans" respects your team :doh:

Whats your point?

424513[/snapback]

Just making a point that it's not like the Pats haven't had sucess there recently. While what was posted to start this thread was a clear bait (as if you guys need baiting), the facts show that its not so far off the mark.

Do yourself a favor and go back to kffl and talk about how rohan davey should've been traded for 2 1st rd picks or cry that no one else on there except the 10,000 "pats fans" respects your team  :doh:

424515[/snapback]

Man it is too easy with you guys. B-)

Just making a point that it's not like the Pats haven't had sucess there recently.  While what was posted to start this thread was a clear bait (as if you guys need baiting), the facts show that its not so far off the mark.

424520[/snapback]

Not denying that.....just letting your friend know that is why people are getting pissed.....he thinks he didn't start anything....by the way I don't count the game in 2001....that game was a freakin joke

Man it is too easy with you guys.  :doh:

424524[/snapback]

Hey, Dooza...funny how we never seen you around before, back when your beloved Patsies sucked. You quote your record since 2000...do you even know New England had a football team before 2000? I doubt it.

That's because so-called Pats fans are all front-runners. Before your amazing run, Foxboro Stadium was half-empty and no one gave a crap about Patriot football.

We only just met, but I already know that you and your fellow trolls will vanish like Yankee fans after last year's ALCS. I love the fact that you and your local media (fyi: I live in new England) pay no attention to the Bills. It will be that much sweeter when the Bills knock your arrogant asses off the peak.

Remember how you felt after the 2003 season opener? Get ready to feel that way all year, baby!

PTR