No news on Clements ?

Not a chance.  Playmakers come around once in a while.  That's exactly what Nate is.  He's a winner.

423247[/snapback]

EXACTLY a PLAYMAKER!!!!! We havent had one in the secondary since the other "Nate" Odomes.

We need to sign this one, because he will continue his proven abbilities and become even a better cover corner. Whether he does this in Buffalo or some other team will come down to how well McGee playes. If he has a very good year, mabey we can move Clements and replace him with Greer or King on the other side.

Oh, froget that. We need to keep Nate!! He has such a sweet physical frame, he can do it all. {No red had, lol}

Who do you think would give up two 1sts for him?  Serious question here.

423291[/snapback]

Who would give up a first rounder for Peerless Price?

I think you'd be surprised at the teams that would come running after Clements, so we might as well get something for him if we cant work out a long-term deal with him.

We wont know until we try...and then if we cant work out either a long-term deal or if Clements doesnt sign his one year franchise offer...ship him and trade him like we did with Peerless.

Who do you think would give up two 1sts for him?  Serious question here.

423291[/snapback]

The same teams who would also be willing to make Clements the highest paid CB in the NFL. That's who. The Redskins will probably be the highest bidders in the offseason unless TD can re-sign NC now.

Nate has "franchise tag" written all over him.......

And I would DEMAND 2 1st round picks......

423283[/snapback]

Bullseye! But I'm hoping against hope and TD's past that we keep Nate. The scary thing is tho, who do we have to replace him? Nobody. He and Winfield were something we hadn't had in such a long time. Well except for Thomas Smith.