Peter Warrick

The Tomcat

What always kills me about Warrick (other than the fact that he was probably the best player in college football in 2000) is his ypc average. It's like 10 yds per catch for his career. This guy was supposed to be the most electric playmaker to come out in years. Yet he was at BEST an average possession receiver. I never understood how he couldn't become at least a deep threat.

What always kills me about Warrick (other than the fact that he was probably the best player in college football in 2000) is his ypc average. It's like 10 yds per catch for his career. This guy was supposed to be the most electric playmaker to come out in years. Yet he was at BEST an average possession receiver. I never understood how he couldn't become at least a deep threat.

422726[/snapback]

What you say got him villified here in Cincy. He spent the first 3 years of his career with bozo qb's. Not the best speed, but one tough hombre after the catch, and a beast in the kick game and end-arounds.

He caught 79 balls in '03, and of course was injured in '04.

I hope he can play this year for some team...if he regains health, I can't imagine a team that wouldn't want him if they had the $$$ room.

See all previous posts about slot reciever - Roscoe Parrish

TD wont sign anyone for 3 weeks while Roscoe is out, this isnt Fantasy Football!!

422752[/snapback]

LOL :lol:

but what about week 9, when the bills are on a bye? who will be our slot receiver then?