Burger King commercial

ektin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BK guy just picked off DB for a TD

434448[/snapback]

Got to give BK credit for searching for and finding one the most horrendously bad pass plays in the annals of not just Bills history, but the entire NFL.

Got to give BK credit for searching for and finding one the most horrendously bad pass plays in the annals of not just Bills history, but the entire NFL.

434449[/snapback]

Yet another thing Bills fans have to live down. I suggest all Bills fans stop eatting BK to let them know we don't appreciate our franchise being mocked.

PTR

Yet another thing Bills fans have to live down.  I suggest all Bills fans stop eatting BK to let them know we don't appreciate our franchise being mocked.

PTR

434505[/snapback]

I figure it was Drew Bledsoe being mocked, so it's not so hard to take. Picked off by the king.

Maybe they should have one where the king sacks Drew because DB can't move out of his highness' way...

Could've been worse...

The King could have juked Eddie Robinson out of his jock

I'm waiting for McD's to come back with their own ad where we kick off to Ronald McDonald and he laterals it FORWARD to the Hamburgler who take it in for a score.

Wouldn't that be nice :unsure:

It sucks that the Bills are again on that commercial.  I live in NJ and my fiance said she saw it 3 times in one day on TV.  Watching Sportscenter and Abraham signed a contract with the Jets.  The JEts played 16 games last year, 2 against the Bills.  Of course, once again, the higlights shown of Abraham were againt the Bills.  :unsure:

422635[/snapback]

I always hate it when they show someone'e highlight and its against the Phins. Seems to be a mutual feeling for all fans.

Yet another thing Bills fans have to live down.  I suggest all Bills fans stop eatting BK to let them know we don't appreciate our franchise being mocked.

PTR

434505[/snapback]

You think that Ravens fans are cramming into BK cause the King made a pick for their team? I heard they were going on an all BK diet because of the support they have for their team. :unsure:

Not sure if this is playing up in Western NY but I keep seeing this Burger King commerical where Bledsoe gets intercepted by Deion Sanders last year except in the commercial it the actual Burger King guy (resurrected from 30 years ago or something) intercepting the ball and doing the Primetime dance. I hope I don't have to see this all season....

But it reminded me it was time to move on with Bledsoe.