RESIGN NATE NOW!!!

Clockwork

This issue has been beaten to death, but one of the WGR radio hosts said it perfectly when discussing the talent of NC and the reason why he should be resigned... word for word they said "Nate Clements is a defensive player that scores, and players like that are incredibly rare in the NFL"

I just like that sound, "He is a defensive player that scores"

I'd love to re-sign him, but I'd hate to see him resign. Yes, semantics aside, Nate makes it happen!

419948[/snapback]

Ok, this bothers me everytime i see your avatar. Who the hell is that? Bin Ladens right hand man or Ron Jeremy on heroin?

Ok, this bothers me everytime i see your avatar.  Who the hell is that?  Bin Ladens right hand man or Ron Jeremy on heroin?

419952[/snapback]

I got it off the Net because I thought it was just one ugly guy. But, after watching the National Geographic special on 9/11 the other night, I was surprised to see the same picture and (since it was on so briefly) I'm not sure, but I think it was the mastermind of the 9/11 bombing or someone about as evil. Does anyone know for sure who it is? Either way, he has to go now that I understand the association. I'm shopping for a better one - be patient!

With each passing spectacular play, Nate is pretty much his own marketing machine and you can bet TD won't bother to offer a competing contract.

All we can hope for is another couple of years with him as our starter. He'll be franchised next year. :D

*sigh*

I got it off the Net because I thought it was just one ugly guy. But, after watching the National Geographic special on 9/11 the other night, I was surprised to see the same picture and (since it was on so briefly) I'm not sure, but I think it was the mastermind of the 9/11 bombing or someone about as evil. Does anyone know for sure who it is? Either way, he has to go now that I understand the association. I'm shopping for a better one - be patient!

419963[/snapback]

It's Khaild Shaikh Mohammed or "KSM".