Radio link to todays game?

Thirdborn

Almost thought your name said.................... Tirdborn.

I use the NFL.com feed. It cost me 9.95 for 4 weeks.

419512[/snapback]

Bastaad. Someone mentioned last week that the game was going to be aired on a chicago station.

It is on WBBM Chicago 780. It is only on the radio, not on their website. It is a very strong station, but won't come in until it gets dark. I gave up trying to get it & shelled out the $29.95 for the entire season on the web. The Yankees are playing tonight & next Friday so I can't listen locally since the Yankee broadcasts are aired when there's a conflict.

You're not going to be able to listen to the game on the WBBM website. They didn't stream the Colts game when it was on the radio & I doubt they'll stream this game. You will hear the continuous news/sports/weather as if WBBM is on the air broadcasting all news, when their on air broadcast will be the Bills/Bears game. You'll have to tune it in on the radio when it gets dark, the website will be useless.

(Let me know if I'm wrong-I'm streaming the Bills radiocast & I won't be listening to Chicago)

You're picking it up in Hawaii ?

419763[/snapback]

Wishful thinking now. I've spent quite a bit of time their the past year and a half. Love the 7AM games on Sunday!

You're not going to be able to listen to the game on the WBBM website.  They didn't stream the Colts game when it was on the radio & I doubt they'll stream this game.  You will hear the continuous news/sports/weather as if WBBM is on the air broadcasting all news, when their on air broadcast will be the Bills/Bears game.  You'll have to tune it in on the radio when it gets dark, the website will be useless.

(Let me know if I'm wrong-I'm streaming the Bills radiocast & I won't be listening to Chicago)

419773[/snapback]

So it's going off the air?