Saranac Area (Lake Luzerne)

whiteboy

Hey Guys,

I am headed up to Lake Luzerne next weekend for a batchelor party. I'm sure we will have a great time on the Lake but I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions as to local bars and/or strip clubs up there?

Thanks in advance.

We stay at Lake Vanare every Memorial day weekend, I don't even know if they have any clubs in the area, it's pretty isolated.

You may be stuck with a keg and a three-toothed woman who will get dirty for you after she finishes calling the hogs back in. Good luck!

head 50 miles south into Albany... DiCarlos on Central Ave (I think). That's the closest joint unless, unbeknownst to me, a joint has cropped up in Saratoga... but I doubt it.

You're about 15 minutes to Lake George village and 20 miles to Glens Falls. Other than that, you are in the boonies in Luzerne.

What do you need to know? Stripper joints up here.... Um nooooo. I'm smack dab in the middle of the Adirondacks. As far as strip joints go we go to Canada or Plattsburgh (trust me Canada is the better choice). Dance clubs in Lake Placid are ok, I guess. It's just that small town mantality you have to get used too. Rumors and Wise Guys are the two more popular ones. Zig-Zags, which is across the street from Rumors is a biker bar which I go to quite frequently. It's cool no bullsh!t and everyone in there is laid back.