Semi-Silent Thread for the T-Bone Lunch

IDBillzFan

I would like to memorialize T-Bone in proper fashion. Unfortunately, I am clumsy with words, and sometimes incoherent. If one of you would loan me $35.00 I promise to purchase a professional eulogy writer. If it's easier, 35 of you could each send me one dollar. Shirley each of you can afford one dollar for such a worthy cause. Thank you for your support, remember, T-Bone deserves the best money can buy.

sad linky

PS

Please disregard the bottom of the linked page. I called Ryan Ringold, and he assured me that the price is indeed $35.00. Thank you again for your support.

I would like to memorialize T-Bone in proper fashion.  Unfortunately, I am clumsy with words, and sometimes incoherent.  If one of you would loan me $35.00 I promise to purchase a professional eulogy writer.  If it's easier, 35 of you could each send me one dollar.  Shirley each of you can afford one dollar for such a worthy cause.  Thank you for your support, remember, T-Bone deserves the best money can buy.

sad linky

PS

Please disregard the bottom of the linked page.  I called Ryan Ringold, and he assured me that the price is indeed $35.00.  Thank you again for your support.

419519[/snapback]

When you write a eulogy for T-bone, you should save $34 and just buy a Mad Libs.

We come here today to mourn (add Name). We are (add Adjective) to see (add Name) pass away. And yet you can't help but also feel (Add Adjective.)

When you write a eulogy for T-bone, you should save $34 and just buy a Mad Libs.

We come here today to mourn (add Name). We are (add Adjective) to see (add Name) pass away. And yet you can't help but also feel (Add Adjective.)

419595[/snapback]

We come here today to mourn Vicky. We are elated to see Vicky GO away. And yet you can't help but also sense that he will be back as a cereal advertising character.

I remember when he first wandered in here, as the Yellow Snow of Texas.  Back when that team-swapping whore was a Dallas Stars fan, of course...

419652[/snapback]

It was Yellow Rose of Texas, Tom. :D

Frank Zappa did the yellow snow song. :blink: