Fast and Furious 3

I might be interested if they were using the new Z06. 2006 Z06

I read in Import Racer magazine that they started filming Fast and Furious 3.  The plot (like the other 2 had one), is centered around drifting.  The lead car is rumored to be the Nissan 350Z. 

Life is good...  :lol:

418690[/snapback]

Actually 505HP, lol, and I've read varying tests of 11.6-11.8 on street tires(but nothing offical yet). Slicks and a few simple mods from 10's on a basically factory car. At $65,000 it's a relative bargain compared to the factory cars its competing with. Mods you say? How about this, TwinTurboVette

Only $86,000, not including the actual car! :lol:

500hp and 12.5 in the 1/4 mile. 

Not bad... but I still prefer to modify an import and make it a 10 second car.  What's the fun of owning a car if you don't dump a ridiculous amount of money into it.

418837[/snapback]

I read in Import Racer magazine that they started filming Fast and Furious 3.  The plot (like the other 2 had one), is centered around drifting.  The lead car is rumored to be the Nissan 350Z. 

Life is good...  :devil:

418690[/snapback]

If they would just stick to the cars instead of trying to create some sort of plot line I might actually watch one of those movies. As long as the Paul Walkers, Michelle Rodriguezes and Vin Diesels of the world are "acting" in these movies, I won't waste 90 min of my life.