Mularkey on The Radio

plenzmd1

Greeny gives ZERO respect for the Bills!

He always talks about the JETS JETS JETS. He forgets the Bills knocked them down one size last year and who knowcked out Chad last year!

I sent him an email early this morning. I hope he sees it before they talk about Buffalo.

He always talks about the JETS JETS JETS. He forgets the Bills knocked them down one size last year and who knowcked out Chad last year!

I sent him an email early this morning. I hope he sees it before they talk about Buffalo.

417522[/snapback]

greenberg is plain and simple a weiner - he was the kid usually picked last in gym glass, but grew up following sports.

did anyone catch what their predictions were? i had to head in to work after the mularkey interview!

417522[/snapback]

Actually just admitted that he talks the JETS up as the real contender to the Patsies, but in reality could be the Bills.

Mularkey nothing but coach speak. Nothing new.

Happy with Gandy, Anderson and Edwards.

JP success or lack there of depends largely on the coaching staff putting him in good positions

No brainer really on the JP move. Thats why he was drafted, felt they could only move forward with the change, and are more excited they made the change everyday.

BTW, both guys picked the Bills at 9-7, talent higher than that, but QB question mark

Actually just admitted that he talks the JETS up as the real contender to the Patsies, but in reality could be the Bills.

Mularkey nothing but coach speak. Nothing new.

Happy with Gandy, Anderson and Edwards.

JP success or lack there of depends largely on the coaching staff putting him in good positions

No brainer really on the JP move. Thats why he was drafted, felt they could only move forward with the change, and are more excited they made the change everyday.

BTW, both guys picked the Bills at 9-7, talent higher than that, but QB question mark

417533[/snapback]

Thanks for the update.

One only-half-way-interesting-and-completely-predictable-note: the Mike & Mike Bledsoe discussion.

It's clear that neither of these guys has actually watched Bledsoe play for the last two years. All comments were based on reputation and his status as a veteran who's been around and accomplished what I think of as longevity statistics. If you play for a dozen years in the modern NFL, of course you'll move up on the all-time stat lists. (Does anyone really think that just about every long-term starting QB in the NFL for the past 10 years is better than Johnny Unitas ever was?) Golic surprised me because I thought he watched more film, etc. for his ESPN TV gigs about the NFL.

One only-half-way-interesting-and-completely-predictable-note: the Mike & Mike Bledsoe discussion.

It's clear that neither of these guys has actually watched Bledsoe play for the last two years.  All comments were based on reputation and his status as a veteran who's been around and accomplished what I think of as longevity statistics.  If you play for a dozen years in the modern NFL, of course you'll move up on the all-time stat lists.  (Does anyone really think that just about every long-term starting QB in the NFL for the past 10 years is better than Johnny Unitas ever was?)  Golic surprised me because I thought he watched more film, etc. for his ESPN TV gigs about the NFL.

417607[/snapback]

Thats weird because two days ago on NFL Live, Golic blasted Drew Bledsoe and claimed that he would never start 16 games in Dallas, either due to injury or poor talent on his part. Said that his skills were so limited now and Parcells was going to regret bringing him in.

So apparently, according to ESPN: Drew Bledsoe is an aging statue who could never win the important games...but gosh darnit, without him the Bills are screwed!

Thats weird because two days ago on NFL Live, Golic blasted Drew Bledsoe and claimed that he would never start 16 games in Dallas, either due to injury or poor talent on his part.  Said that his skills were so limited now and Parcells was going to regret bringing him in.

So apparently, according to ESPN:  Drew Bledsoe is an aging statue who could never win the important games...but gosh darnit, without him the Bills are screwed!

417637[/snapback]

Being a long term listener to M & M, it's entirely possible that Golic has completely forgotten what he 'read' two days before. He has consistently been a DB supporter without the benefit of watching more than one or two Bills games in the last two years.