How good do you think the Kelsay/Schobel tandem

MrLocke

When I think about elite Defensive End tandems in the NFL I think of; Darren Howard and Charles Grant of New Orleans a combined 21.5 sacks last season and John Abraham and Shaun Ellis of the Jets a combined 20.5 sacks last season.

With all of the talk about Kelsay's progression this season and Schobel where he is already, Does any one think Kelsay and Schobel could combine to give us somewhere in the range of 16-20 sacks?

With every member of Buffalo's starting secondary having gone to the Pro Bowl I really like the idea of having a great pair of defensive ends for our pass defense.

Anyway do people see Kelsay and Schobel becoming an elite pass rushing tandem this season?

I think 16-18 is a reasonable goal for sacks by Schobel & Kelsay.

I agree. I think Kelsay will profit by double-teams on Schobel's side, but will occasionally be spelled by one of the other DE's. I'll say 9 Schobel, 8 Kelsay & Co.

I think this is Kelsay's breakout season; we'll see a lot more games like the 2nd Jets game where he will dominate. Schobel also looks primed for a big season... I'll say 20 sacks and over between the both of them.