I am sick of these People

Dam French are really starting to get on my nerves. Leave this guy alone. So, an American has taken over your precios sport, deal with it. Hope we get these idiots in the world cup and kick their ass.

Why do they persist in badgering this guy. What a shock that the race director agrees with the outcomes, and the race is owned by the parent company of the paper

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=2140893

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam French are really starting to get on my nerves. Leave this guy alone. So, an American has taken over your precios sport, deal with it. Hope we get these idiots in the world cup and kick their ass.

Why do they persist in badgering this guy. What a shock that the race director agrees with the outcomes, and the race is owned by the parent company of the paper

415460[/snapback]

To misquote Robin Williams: "It's !@#$ing chemotherapy, you stupid frogs!"

Point taken, there are some who are obsessed with bringing Armstrong down. I have seen enough to know that anything is possible but as far as I know, none of the allegations of illegalities has been proven true.

BTW, there are some French that wanted to adopt Armstrong as a Frenchman! I suspect that they don't work for Le Monde!

It would be fun to watch another American come along and win the TdF again! When Greg LeMond won two in the 80's it was viewed as significant in part because of the rarity of an American winning. But seven in a row.

Flying down mountains at 50 miles an hour.

Getting back on the bike after slamming down on the pavement at high speed.

Seven wins in a row. This feat will have even more significance in time.

This issue aside, there are plenty more reasons to hate the French.  Don't limit yourself.

415467[/snapback]

Hate is such a strong word. However, when talking about France, strong isn't enough.

"I despise the French!"

FRANCE

Definition: 1. Lacking physical strength, energy, or vigor. 2. Likely to fail under pressure, stress, strain or war. 3. Lacking firmness of character or strength of will. 4. Lacking persuasiveness; unconvincing. 5. Lacking authority or the power to govern.

Synonyms: debilitated, delicate, effete, enervated, enfeebled, faint, feeble, frail, frog, infirm, languid, low, prostrate, prostrated, sapped, slight, soft, softened, tender, torpid, unsubstantial, wasted, weak, wimpy.

Antonym: American, Strong.

Speaking of the French, I haven't seen Olivier in months.

Where's he been hiding?

Mike

415489[/snapback]

There was a erroneous report on CNN Europe that Belgium's National Guard was nearing the French border. Most of France went underground. :huh:

The French resistance during WWII never happened.  Its a myth.

415518[/snapback]

The French resistance became popular as soon as the Allies landed in Normandy.

Another reason to hate the French.

Charles DeGaulle once demanded the withdrawal of all American troops from French soil.

General James Gavin said: "Does this include our dead?"

415460[/snapback]

Most people hate the French because they were right about WMDs. Americans hate being wrong.

Most people hate the French because they were right about WMDs. Americans hate being wrong.

415535[/snapback]

Maybe you should move to france FRENCHY!!

The french hate us because they have to blame someone for their rotten economy. It really pisses them off that we can go half way around the world, go to war, spend billions, and life still remains relatively normal both economically and socially here at home.

They also hate us because we killed their under the table dealings with Saddam. They were supplying him with so much crap, all in violation of the UN sactions. They wanted to go to Iraq first to peal the french labels off all the stuff they sold Saddam.

I HATE THE FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so they take 3 samples during a drug test. test 1 and save the rest?? ok, then they take the samples and test them now, to "fine tune the system", and an "anonymous" sample was positive. i like how they took "anonymous" and turned it in to "put name here".