Going In For Minor Surgery Tomorrow

R. Rich

Minor surgery?  Pansy.

Get a leg cut off or something. Get a quad bypass.  None of that anasthesia crap, either. Whiskey and a piece of wood to bite - civil war style.  Be a man for chrissakes!

417650[/snapback]

Hey, brain transplants are no laughing matter, I feel for the iguana though, bad trade if you asked me....

Hope all went well big guy!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Thanks for all the support. It helped, trust me.

The surgery went just fine. It took no more than an hour, and then they had to observe me for a while to see if I was okay. I left the hospital around 11:45am or so on Wednesday.

I haven't heard from the pathologist about the results of the biopsy yet. I'm sure they'll either call me w/ the details or call my doctor and he'll notify me.

I was pretty out of if for most of the last couple days. Psycho Ward 86 was taking good care of me and making sure I took my medication. Unfortunately, she had to go to work today, so I'm all by my lonesome today...except for Damien and Jake (cat and dog). Damien keeps trying to jump (yes, I said jump) onto his Daddy's lap, so I have to keep the bedroom door closed while I sleep.

Wow!  Thanks for all the support.  It helped, trust me.

The surgery went just fine.  It took no more than an hour, and then they had to observe me for a while to see if I was okay.  I left the hospital around 11:45am or so on Wednesday.

I haven't heard from the pathologist about the results of the biopsy yet.  I'm sure they'll either call me w/ the details or call my doctor and he'll notify me.

I was pretty out of if for most of the last couple days.  Psycho Ward 86 was taking good care of me and making sure I took my medication.  Unfortunately, she had to go to work today, so I'm all by my lonesome today...except for Damien and Jake (cat and dog).  Damien keeps trying to jump (yes, I said jump) onto his Daddy's lap, so I have to keep the bedroom door closed while I sleep.

419417[/snapback]

Glad to hear youre doing better and good luck! :D