After Last nights practice JP

Signed his nice new black NIKE turf shoes and tossed them into the autograph gang. I felt sorry for the kid about 10 who had it bounce off his hands and back to JP for another toss.

Many go for the practice but the kids go mostly for the autographs and to see or talk to a player. There was no organized autograph session again last night before or after.

Tasker was doing an interview for channel 13. When he was done I asked him to come out and sign about 6 autographs. That was about how many people were standing by me. WOOSH I think he got stuck signing over 100. As he kept giving me his evil eye I told him to call out a number and I would count it down for him like 10 more 9 - 8 but he stood there and signed until everyone got one. I retreated to my seat to try and be good for the rest of the night.

Evil eye or not, Steve is a great guy.

By the way, it sounds like J.P. is making himself available to the fans a lot. I haven't been able to make it to camp this year, so I was wondering if he has won the fans there over?

Was the "kid" Josh Reed? He seems to have a lot of things bounce off his hands.

415233[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. It really makes me wonder how a player can fall so far in his confidence level. Coming out of LSU he was awesome- going over the middle, running after the catch and now he is shell of his former self.

How long do the coaches wait for him to bounce back to the player they drafted? Also Aiken has been on this team for a few years now yet we draft wideout the past two seasons. Whats his story?

by any chance was the kid related to Reed??

415407[/snapback]

You should have heard the kid's father.

"how could you not catch that"

It was an accident - I really wanted it.

Poor kid

How good could you be, sitting with me and Jay? :D

Actually you behaved very well, considering you were on the aisle and so many parents think Training Camp is a place let their kids annoy the sh-- out of every other adult. :huh:

Did Greer get the jersies?

Signed his nice new black NIKE turf shoes and tossed them into the autograph gang.  I felt sorry for the kid about 10 who had it bounce off his hands and back to JP for another toss.

Many go for the practice but the kids go mostly for the autographs and to see or talk to a player.  There was no organized autograph session again last night before or after.

Tasker was doing an interview for channel 13.  When he was done I asked him to come out and sign about 6 autographs.  That was about how many people were standing by me.  WOOSH I think he got stuck signing over 100. As he kept giving me his evil eye I told him to call out a number and I would count it down for him like 10 more 9 - 8 but he stood there and signed until everyone got one. I retreated to my seat to try and be good for the rest of the night.

415167[/snapback]

How good could you be, sitting with me and Jay?  :D

Actually you behaved very well, considering you were on the aisle and so many parents think Training Camp is a place let their kids annoy the sh-- out of every other adult.  :huh:

Did Greer get the jersies?

415459[/snapback]

NO, he had interviews and I never got to talk with him.

NO, he had interviews and I never got to talk with him.

415465[/snapback]

Oh, well! Nice try anyway. :huh:

You are right about kids and autographs. I have a small football from the Buffalo Bills Boosters Club Second Annual Awards Dinner (1962) signed by:

Wray Carlton

Jerry Smith

Sid Youngman

Tom Sestak

Will Fowler

Ernie Warlick

Arch Matsos

Tom Rychlec

Ken Rice

Lou Saban

Van Miller

I also have the Boosters Bulletin from that meeting. My father was the Boosters treasurer that year.