Anyone see Shaud Williams

Well in the last game against Pgh last year, the Bills dressed 5 WR's.  And since Parrish might not be able to play for a month or so, he'd be inactivated, bringing it to 5.  That's why I see them keeping 6 at least until he returns.

414574[/snapback]

What happened last year, IIRC, was that they dressed four WRs for all or most games for the first two thirds of the season. Then when Campbell and Euhus went down, they added Trafford and soon after Bradford Banta, who needed to snap. They started dressing five WRs for the last 3-4 games because there were no real receiving threats from our TEs. I guess if they think Parrish is going to miss a month of the season they may go with six. But if they think he will be back for the opener or just miss a game or two, they can afford to go with five, which is my prediction.

This prediction is also directly related to the fact we have some great depth and some tough choices to make. For example, if you keep five WRs then we may be able to keep a Jim Leonard, or a George Gause, or a Liam Ezekial, etc.

Let's hope and pray those pics never EVER get released to the public.

Hey, don't forget that Joe Burns reportedly still has those naked pictures of TD.

If he makes the 53-man roster this year, we'll know for sure.

414492[/snapback]

What happened last year, IIRC, was that they dressed four WRs for all or most games for the first two thirds of the season. Then when Campbell and Euhus went down, they added Trafford and soon after Bradford Banta, who needed to snap. They started dressing five WRs for the last 3-4 games because there were no real receiving threats from our TEs. I guess if they think Parrish is going to miss a month of the season they may go with six. But if they think he will be back for the opener or just miss a game or two, they can afford to go with five, which is my prediction.

According to NFL.com, the Bills activated 5 WR's for the entire season.

somewhere in the thread there was talk about which RB gets cut and who makes it.

i chatted with an avid Cowboy fan a week or so ago and he said the report on Rashard Lee is that when he was with the 'Boys, he could be electrifying but the the reason he was let go came down to his putrid pass blocking.

Question about the Practice Squad?  Can we just put Gates on the Pratice Squad or do we have to expose him to the possibility of being picked up by another team first, and then if he clears waivers put him on the practice squad?

414518[/snapback]

He would have to be put on waivers first and any team that wants to put him on their 53 man roster can sign him. When he has cleared waivers the bills can then re-sign him to the practice squad

According to NFL.com, the Bills activated 5 WR's for the entire season.

414668[/snapback]

I looked at NFL gamebook for three random games in the middle of the season before I posted that. In all three the Bills had four WRs active and one non-active, usually Josh Reed. I will look again at the other earlier games.

Looks like we were both wrong. :rolleyes: The Bills had five active WR the first six games. Then for the next five games they dressed only four (when Josh was hurt and Shaw was cut). And for the final five games they dressed five again (mostly when the TEs were gone).

Edited by Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog

yup....I also saw Shaud and Willis dancing in the huddle while the stadium was playing some hip hop.....hilarious!

414493[/snapback]

That was so awesome. It was down by the tunnel endzone. They finally put it up on the jumbotron. I wonder what MM thought about it. :rolleyes:

I looked at NFL gamebook for three random games in the middle of the season before I posted that. In all three the Bills had four WRs active and one non-active, usually Josh Reed. I will look again at the other earlier games.

Looks like we were both wrong.  :huh: The Bills had five active WR the first six games. Then for the next five games they dressed only four (when Josh was hurt and Shaw was cut). And for the final five games they dressed five again (mostly when the TEs were gone).

Too funny, because I only looked at the first 6 games, and the last few games. But in actuality, technically I was right. After Shaw was cut, the Bills elevated Haddad to the 53-man roster, to continue to have 5 WR's. Then when either Haddad or Reed was hurt, he was made inactive and no one else was elevated to the 53-man roster, as expected. So keeping with that this year, I see them keeping 6 WR's, since Parrish will be inactive for several games.

That was so awesome. It was down by the tunnel endzone. They finally put it up on the jumbotron. I wonder what MM thought about it.  :huh:

414924[/snapback]

Tunnel EZ=EZC....where were you? And why does the EZC not know where you are?