How Do Folks Explain Peters Going Undrafted?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I trully believe that peters is going to be better than Jennings, based on just raw ability Peters has few equals, with great coaching, he could become great.

I think the 2004 draft we had will go down in history, if you include the UDFA, i also think we found a steal in Greer, a friend at work is a Tennessee fan, we talked about him being a fred Smoot type in the NFL, so far, I don't think I am too far off.

also typical ARK player Like Boo Williams, Matt Jones, & Shawn Andrews, they never play the position they played while in college.

re: Jabari Greer, frogger, perhaps that's a subject for a different thread. How do folks explain HIM going undrafted?

414782[/snapback]

It's truly an amazing thing that both Jabari Greer and Rashad Baker were undrafted DBs out of a big school, both came to the Bills camp as huge longshots, both made the team and are now not only solid back-ups but valuable members of the roster.

It's truly an amazing thing that both Jabari Greer and Rashad Baker were undrafted DBs out of a big school, both came to the Bills camp as huge longshots, both made the team and are now not only solid back-ups but valuable members of the roster.

414786[/snapback]

I'm not sure which member of the Bills scouting staff is responsible for us signing Greer and Baker, but I hope they got a little extra at Christmas time!

I'm not sure which member of the Bills scouting staff is responsible for us signing Greer and Baker, but I hope they got a little extra at Christmas time!

414788[/snapback]

Indeed. I happen to think that even if Kevin Thomas hadn't gotten hurt, Greer would have been pushing him for the #3 CB job this year.