Pats pick up Andre' Davis

Thailog80

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious...

Aren't either of you (ie, AKC or Hollywood) growing just a bit tired of this little debate?

I'm incredibly tired of it, which is why I'm trying to end it by getting AKC to admit that he was wrong.

Hollywood seems to think Brady walks on water.

Not so. I'm just trying to point out that Brady is viewed by many as an excellent deep passer, and that the numbers support such views.

Can't y'all just agree to disagree?  :lol:

That's something one does when arguing opinions. AKC and I are arguing over already-established facts. The argument is no longer over who's right, but rather over when AKC will eventually admit defeat.

If you'd accurately like to portray my position it's that while you can say many good things about Brady's game, being a "Long Ball" QB is not one of them.

Explain, then, why he was top 4 last year in attempts over 40 yards, completions over 40 yards, and completion percentage over 40 yards. Explain why you've hyped Daune Culpepper as a superior deep passer when Brady's QB rating on passes over 40 yards was 90.6, a full 2 points higher than Culpepper's.

So because Brady didn't throw a deep pass in one game

418546[/snapback]

Because Brady didn't throw a deep pass in a game you selected specifically as one that would show off his "Long Ball" qualifications, you once again prove that using a computer doesn't require the ability to feed one's self.

Say Hey 54!

Explain, then, why he was top 4 last year in attempts over 40 yards, completions over 40 yards, and completion percentage over 40 yards.  Explain why you've hyped Daune Culpepper as a superior deep passer when Brady's QB rating on passes over 40 yards was 90.6, a full 2 points higher than Culpepper's.

418554[/snapback]

Let me explain this to you again- No team who had seen the film of a QB who had a passer rating of 54 beyond 20 yards would bother covering deep routes! With no coverage that makes the occasional deep ball almost impossible to mess up, even for a wetnoodler like Brady.

I think the only number that really counts is number of Super Bowls won;

Brady - 3

Culpepper - ZERO

McNabb - ZERO

Manning - ZERO

JIM KELLY - ZERO

I also now believe that AKC is mentally retarded.

418704[/snapback]

If logic existed in a vacuum, your head would be full of logic!

Super 54 Passer rating beyond 20 Yards- fondly referred to by Pat's fans as "Deep Ball Brady"

If logic existed in a vacuum, your head would be full of logic!

Super 54 Passer rating beyond 20 Yards- fondly referred to by Pat's fans as "Deep Ball Brady"

418708[/snapback]

and spiked lemonade was a crusader.... :lol: I feel a new id coming....

6,000 of the same posts in 6 months

and spiked lemonade was a crusader.... :lol: I feel a new id coming....

6,000 of the same posts in 6 months

418717[/snapback]

Should I find it ironic that you're drawn to that particular post?

no, i could have quoted any of your drivel..just picked that one as it was the latest

418738[/snapback]

Yeah, you might want to go and seek a deeper understanding somewhere else. I believe the Gidget Marathon starts tonight on TVLand.

I think the only number that really counts is number of Super Bowls won;

Brady - 3

Culpepper - ZERO

McNabb - ZERO

Manning - ZERO

JIM KELLY - ZERO

I also now believe that AKC is mentally retarded.

418704[/snapback]

I believe only one person on that list is in the Hall of Fame, so obviously the people who know football, knows who is great.

In 20 years at least 2 of those will be in the HOF and its a lock that Brady will be one of them.

AKC can stand on the streetcorner mumbling his incoherent numbers while selling oranges all he wants, the fact of the matter is that Tom Brady is one of the Top 3 Quarterbacks in the NFL and is now in the conversation as far as the Top 10 of all time in terms of winning.

In AKC's world, teeth are gnashed and sand is pounded on a daily basis after seeing THOSE numbers.