Horrible

Mustang

The Bills will be lucky to win 6 games this year and I think thats being generous. Ive had season tickes for the past 6 years and yesterday was one of the most boring games Ive ever been at. No excitement other than the interception and Moulds td. Over 70,000 people packed in there and it wasnt even loud. Homefield is a thing of the past in Buffalo. I know Im rambling on but I cant believe how we played and we did not deserve to win that game yesterday. I we didnt.

Oh my Gosh are we really going to go 0 and 4? Well lets hope that we go 0-16 so we get the first pick in the draft next year. Oh I forgot that goes to Dallas, so lets hope we go 0-32 so we can get the first pick in 2006.

WHINERS

I don't know where you sit the whole firat have my section was screaming when the Jags had the ball. Lawyer was waving his towel for noise and we were giving it to him. Are you in the reserved RED ZONE seats? I sat in there for the second half and kept excusing myself for saying OH stevestojan.

There is nothing like the noise of section 131 high 5-ing after big plays-when the D stops them on 3rd down. The season is not over yet

The Bills will be lucky to win 6 games this year and I think thats being generous. Ive had season tickes for the past 6 years and yesterday was one of the most boring games Ive ever been at. No excitement other than the interception and Moulds td. Over 70,000 people packed in there and it wasnt even loud. Homefield is a thing of the past in Buffalo. I know Im rambling on but I cant believe how we played and we did not deserve to win that game yesterday. I we didnt.

28857[/snapback]

Newsflash: The Sky is Not Falling

I understand it was a heartbreaker but this team is going to play 12-14 games this year that are going to be tight like this one. Why? Because we have a very good defense, a semblance of a running game, and a coach who has a control the clock mentality. Now, this doesn't mean i've annointed them into the playoffs but we should be competitive throughout the season. Hopefully these guys learn from this type of loss and get better as the season continues.