Not much went right tonight for me

Then some very attractive, young blonde showed up,  stripped down to her bikini top and then proceeded to remove that several times to the delight of many.  Very nice.

413918[/snapback]

I can't wait to bring my son to his first game.

I don't mind saying that even though he is only eight months old, he already shows signs of tremendous breast appreciation. A road trip like this could probably enhance his development a bit.

"See, son. They're even MORE fun once they stop being your dinner and start becoming your activity center."

JAY: Sorry the day went on like that. For what it's worth, if we didn't have days like this, we wouldn't know how to appreciate the really good ones.

We had a very enjoyable evening despite being an hour late because we thought it was a 7:00 start.  Met Cablelad(ies) and Lori and Mark(former NYC BB president aka candyman) in the lot, had a few beers talked some Bills while Ted and Kimmel enjoyed their designer milk and Tops muffins (fags).  Then some very attractive, young blonde showed up,  stripped down to her bikini top and then proceeded to remove that several times to the delight of many.  Very nice.  I have seen a lot in the lot, but never quite the likes of a girl that attractive taking it off.  She pronounced herself a "football slut".  Then the Bills beat the Packers, yada, yada.

413918[/snapback]

If she is a regular, tell her we have an opening were at TBD. We could use some spice in our graphics... :P

I think a TBD t-shirt is in order here... :D

We had a very enjoyable evening despite being an hour late because we thought it was a 7:00 start.  Met Cablelad(ies) and Lori and Mark(former NYC BB president aka candyman) in the lot, had a few beers talked some Bills while Ted and Kimmel enjoyed their designer milk and Tops muffins (fags).  Then some very attractive, young blonde showed up,  stripped down to her bikini top and then proceeded to remove that several times to the delight of many.  Very nice.  I have seen a lot in the lot, but never quite the likes of a girl that attractive taking it off.  She pronounced herself a "football slut".  Then the Bills beat the Packers, yada, yada.

413918[/snapback]

Sounds like another successful "Kids Day" at the Ralph. :D:P

I was at Darien Lake on Saturday, left around 9:15, and it was pouring. The right hand lane was stop and go for about five miles. I don't get off there I just thought it was a slow down so stayed in the lane. Got up to the exit and then it was pretty much smooth sailing to the 390 exit. I didn't get back to home until quarter after 11 and it usually take me right about an hour and 10 minutes home.

I forgot the game was going on, I was wondering why traffic was so heavy.....

Ugh...I feel for you, man.

At least the drunk in front of you wasn't smoking grass (this actually happened to me at a Browns playoff game 10 years ago, in the Dawg Pound.  Three guys four rows in front of me were sharing joints).

Mike

413844[/snapback]

That's a problem? I guess it is if they didn't share.

Didn't get on the road as early as I wanted to (which pretty much always happens).  Left Roch at 2:35.  Traffic was BRUTAL.  Pulled into Lot 3 at about 4:10.  Started getting stuff out for tailgate.  Forgot my son's football which pissed him off.  The new bottle of propane wouldn't work so we couldn't grill.  Then the rain started.

It passed rather quickly tho, we borrowed a football from the people next to us as they ate, and we got $1 hot dogs at the game.  All was well.

My daughter was over-tired and a nightmare.  A guy in the row in front of us leaned over and puked early in the 3rd quarter.  Wife/daughter/M_I_L left as the 4th quarter started to hopefully get my daughter to sleep in the van.  NOPE!

Couldn't get right on thruway - had to get gas.  Lots of spray on the thruway had people going slow.  For some reason there was a 3 mile bumper-to-bumper backup to get off at the Leroy exit.  Kids finally fell asleep in the van but my daughter kept waking up screaching.

Got home - power was out.  It came back on about 3 minutes after I called RG&E.  Good news - it went out at 9:14 - so the whole game got taped.

Oh yeah - we won!

413507[/snapback]

This is what preseason is for. To iron out the kinks. :rolleyes: