How does Peter's look at LT?

CJPearl2

I'd like to know as well.  I find it very interesting that the Bills want to see Peters in there protecting the franchise QB.  Perhaps Peters is progressing even faster than we'd hoped?

413225[/snapback]

One can only hope. Like you said, to have him in with the first string is interesting.

Peters has looked excellent so far on the 10-12 plays I've watched him. He's shown tremendous feet and agility and has been very effective against KGB in pass pro. He hasn't been as effective getting a push in the run game, but he looks positionally sound anyway.

To be honest, he's exceeded my expectations so far at OT. Keep your fingers crossed, he's developing pretty well so far...

Bennie Anderson is our LG - do you follow this team?

413299[/snapback]

Who are you talking to, me?  I was saying if Peters can handle LT, how about moving Gandy inside to LG.

413311[/snapback]

So that's Peters at LT, Gandy at LG, and Anderson at C?

I'll have to watch the tape to be sure as the wife and I went to Bill Gray's for dinner and I only got to watch in snatches their several TVs. i no Peters got hit for at least one offside call for lining up improperly which seems fairly consistent with him being an enchilada short of having a combination platter mentally,

He is simply a demon with great ST play where you simply wind him up and send him after the ball. April said he was virtually unblockable in practice which earned him a game role he translated into a TD.

However, from this penalty to him scoring in single digits on the Wonderlic mental test, to him failing to tell the the ref he was a TE with a tackles number last year, it still looks pretty questionable to trust him to protect JP's blindside this year and he will need another (his first full) season of LT training before we want to depend on him in this role.