Did Moulds get hurt?

Moulds could have an ass pimple and Riddler would find it serious.

413210[/snapback]

Someone better keep the sharp things away from Riddler...from my medical expertise, I believe broken ribs = career ending injury.

Strike that...Moulds will be lucky to survive the hour...

All joking aside, if it does turn out to be broken ribs (as opposed to the reported bruised), you play through that. Moulds is definitely a tough, gritty vet...I'd sit him the rest of the preseason and make sure he's good to go for opening day.

Lets NOT have Reed weasel his way into a starting job based on attrition.

That doesnt make it sound too bad at all...and just thinking out loud here, if he had broken ribs, wouldnt they have brought him into the locker room? It seems like if it was REALLY serious, they wouldnt have had him watching an entire quarter of a preseason game on the sidelines.

Still though, we cant afford to lose Moulds now...lets hope he takes a nice 3 week rest before burning the Texans secondary.

That doesnt make it sound too bad at all...and just thinking out loud here, if he had broken ribs, wouldnt they have brought him into the locker room?  It seems like if it was REALLY serious, they wouldnt have had him watching an entire quarter of a preseason game on the sidelines.

Still though, we cant afford to lose Moulds now...lets hope he takes a nice 3 week rest before burning the Texans secondary.

413271[/snapback]

its not a bad thing at all. he's got bruised ribs, which will hold him out of practice and the rest of the preseason, giving the other guys some more reps (i.e. lee evans as the #1 WR). Hopefully moulds and parrish will be ready for week 1

That doesnt make it sound too bad at all...and just thinking out loud here, if he had broken ribs, wouldnt they have brought him into the locker room?  It seems like if it was REALLY serious, they wouldnt have had him watching an entire quarter of a preseason game on the sidelines.

To sell more season tix? 0:)

Sorry about that. I'll have to impose a silent post for the having players stay on the field just to sell season tix thing.

413271[/snapback]

Remember when Rob Johnson fell on the ball and hurt his ribs.

How many games did he miss?