Bledsoe Sucks!

silvermike

Brady would toast the Flash. Based on what I've been reading here, he runs a sub-4.0 40. This August, he would have training camp in the morning, fly to Athens, win a gold medal, and swim back in time for the second half of his two-a-days.

:angry::blush::blink::blink::w00t:

So that was no hurricane that hit Florida, that was just Brady's wake on his swim back.

That's what's cracking me up too. I almost wish other people hadn't clued everyone into the sarcasim just to watch people over react...even people on the board that I KNOW have a great sense of humor...but I won't name names (LA... :angry: ) are taking it too seriously.

Still, it's funny as hell to watch this train wreck.

28975[/snapback]

Actually, the fact that the origainal poster, and numerous others after "clued" them, yet they still are taking it seriously, is precisely what makes it funny! :blush:

This all sort of brings up the question - what's the most ridiculous thing someone could complain about and still be taken seriously? I thought arguing that Drew is a failure for not saying "hey, don't hold this play" would have been too-obviously a joke, but evidently not.

This all sort of brings up the question - what's the most ridiculous thing someone could complain about and still be taken seriously?  I thought arguing that Drew is a failure for not saying "hey, don't hold this play" would have been too-obviously a joke, but evidently not.

29103[/snapback]

I think there are some very slow and special people who post here. :angry:

Brady would toast the Flash.  Based on what I've been reading here, he runs a sub-4.0 40.  This August, he would have training camp in the morning, fly to Athens, win a gold medal, and swim back in time for the second half of his two-a-days.

28848[/snapback]

I had a flashback to a Peter Weller movie from the 80's " Buckaroo Bonzi " . His charater was just like that. :angry: