How can you but tickets from someone

I was thinking about buying tickets from someone that I don't know.  Do you guys know anywhere that would basically secure my money and secure his tickets so that neither one of us gets ripped off?

412299[/snapback]

I usually sell my season tickets on stubhub.com. I have never had a problem with them and I always get the tickets to the buyers within two days.

How does stubhub.com work?  And by the way, how many sarcastic jokes can people make.  The first sarcastic thing was a little bit funny, but now they're just getting old.  Why do you waste your time posting if it's just something stupid?

412636[/snapback]

Sarcastic? There weren't any sarcastic posts in this thread. :)

They are padding the number of posts they have. :)

How does stubhub.com work?  And by the way, how many sarcastic jokes can people make.  The first sarcastic thing was a little bit funny, but now they're just getting old.  Why do you waste your time posting if it's just something stupid?

412636[/snapback]

No one in his right mind would purposely hand over I.D. to somebody these days.  Fraud is the word.

412505[/snapback]

Then apparently the girl I work with has met a few people without right minds. As we were talking and whenever she buys tickets from someone she demands they also give her a photo copy of their license just incase gets some fake tickets and swares by it. Ironically enough I found out all this info before finding this thread.