Bledsoe's non-pass to Shelton

OMG please STOP...Travis ran into the line to play out the play-action....he had no blocking assignment ... please watch the play again....OMG....LoL...I'm cracking up here....

Travis had a very good day blocking....watch the game again....

28822[/snapback]

You are dead wrong. Watch the play again. He made a lame attempt to block the guy who ended up sacking Drew. Travis was face down staring at the turf.

I was like 25 rows up from the play itself as it took place in front of me. From a sideline view, it appeared as if shelton was covered by zone defenders. However, after looking at the replay on TV, he appeared to be open. I think Bledsoe's main concern was not turning the ball over. I just WISH they had handed the ball to Mcgahee one more time to pound it in there. I hope they learned from this.

You Henry lovers need to watch the game again real slow ( like Henry). The second wrong play i'm talkin about was suppose to be a handoff to the right around the 40 yard line. Bledsoe turns to handoff and Henry is going out for a screen so Bledsoe eats it. Bledsoe was obviously trying to hand the ball to HENRY. Henry caused this second drive to be stopped!!! These are two obvious examples. I'm sure there are more we can't pick up on tv!!!