Is there a better character on TV right now

taterhill

I like that Dr House character on 'House'.

403653[/snapback]

House has all the lines, and delivers them so smoothly too. He's got my vote.

I'm actually looking areound for someone to throw their LOST hat in... ok I'll do it.

John Locke.

Right show, wrong character.

Stewie rules!!!

Mike

405238[/snapback]

Stewie: "you know meg, if you killed your self, you would probubly get a full page in the year book. thats something to really think about".

Stewie: "Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sac tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love "Mr. Plow"! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!"

Stewie: "Meg (about Peter being retarded): I can never go to school again!

Stewie: Oh, yes, Meg, yes-yes yes, everything was going swimmingly for you until this. Yes, yes, THIS is the thing that will ruin your reputation, not your years of grotesque appearance, or your awkward social graces, or that Felix Ungerish way you clear your sinuses, no no no, it's THIS. Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight."

the movie was great too.