McGahee now Benedict Arnold?

BigDaddy12

Yeah, if we get enough media sources to report the same lie, it becomes true.

Some of you people are fuggin' lemmings.

1241[/snapback]

Agreed. This kid has shown nothing so far to support that he would say something like this. I smell another apology from Mike Florio coming soon. Stay tuned.

I used to write sports for the Observer in Dunkirk and met Wawrow (the AP writer) while covering the draft in 2002. I don't think he'd make this up. He might be heavily pursuing the story, but I don't think he'd make it up or use a source that he didn't think was legit.

I hate to say it, but I think there's something to it.

This ridiculous.

With Henry, it makes sense that he'd want to be traded if he's not the starter. He's been the team's best offensive player over the last two years, has played through injuries, and has earned the starting job as well as the respect of the entire Bills organization.

McGahee is still waiting to play his first down in a NFL game that actually counts. He should wait util he's actually done something before he starts this talk.

I just saw the ESPN report too. At first I was angry, but after reading this thread, I am going to give McGahee the benefit of the doubt and write it off as "slow news week" rumors.

When I see it quoted by WM or his agent or a credible source in the Bills organization, I will believe it.

Archived