Thank you all for another wonderful time

BF_in_Indiana

Yeah,those 2 days flew by. It was great to see everyone and even though the game sucked,I miss you guys already.  ;)

28336[/snapback]

LISETEN................I'll get straight to the point. I to miss every1 and it is hard to have to say goodbye. WHAT WE need to do it get togehter at least 2-3 time a year for home games thats including the home opener. I know that 3 games is stretching it for some people but a minimal 2 games would fill me up just right. That will fill me up till next year again..

WHAT DO YOU SAY EVERY1 HUH??? :lol:

LISETEN................I'll get straight to the point. I to miss every1 and it is hard to have to say goodbye. WHAT WE need to do it get togehter at least 2-3 time a year for home games thats including the home opener. I know that 3 games is stretching it for some people but a minimal 2 games would fill me up just right. That will fill me up till next year again..

WHAT DO YOU SAY EVERY1 HUH??? 

Count me in if you promise to bring more of that Jerk Chicken.

WHAT DO YOU SAY EVERY1  HUH??? :D

30678[/snapback]

Lot 1 Pole 5 (not a new location, new pole number), anytime you come to a game, look for Badolbills blue Dodge(?) van and that's where you'll find the TBD people.

Count me in if you promise to bring more of that Jerk Chicken.

30699[/snapback]

YOU GOT IT

I'll bring the MEMPHIS RIBS and Tyrone will bring the JERK CHICKEN again. We are going up for the Jets/Bills game 11/7.

Hope to see moe of you there

Lot 1 Pole 5 (not a new location, new pole number), anytime you come to a game, look for Badolbills blue Dodge(?) van and that's where you'll find the TBD people.

31597[/snapback]

Myself and Tyrone will be there again...

Hope ot see you there JACK my man