Guess who is #5

One comment and one question:

Comment: Max Schaub should email SI a better photo because he looks like he's battling some type of digestive problem in this picture.

Question: What are the Falcons doing holding onto this guy? I thought Vick was their future? Are they preparing for Vick to fail? Get hurt again?

Question: What are the Falcons doing holding onto this guy? I thought Vick was their future? Are they preparing for Vick to fail? Get hurt again?

401841[/snapback]

Although he looked pretty mediocre in his limited playing time last year, a lot of NFL people seem to think that Schaub has a chance to be a starting type QB, somewhere down the road, or at the very least, be a stellar #2 guy. I think the Falcons would be wise to have a strong backup, with a QB who plays like Vick. As exciting as he is, his unorthodox style makes him all the more suseptible to inury. I remember before the draft, many draft prognosticaters had the Bills penciled in as Schaub's team.

One comment and one question:

401841[/snapback]

Maybe they should trade him to Green Bay?

:doh: