Is everyone actually this stupid....

Rayzer32

Those here and on other boards that are writing JP off simply prove - once again - that any idiot can use a computer.

401716[/snapback]

It is equally short sighted to anoint him to Canton.

For the record, I was against the trade for JP, NOT because I think that he is a bad player. How would I realistically know? I simply would have preferred that the Bills went after blockers.

That said, he is here. I support the kid, and praise his work ethic. JP is under HUGE pressure. He was drafted by a team that has failed to win a playoff game for FAR too long, and has been looking for a Jim Kelly replica since he retired; partially due to the lousy blocking. First round picks are also under more pressure than others, but this is simply the nature of the NFL.

I have no idea if JP will ultimately be great, suck, or anything in-between. What I DO know is that he has been working hard with some pretty smart coaches. This is about all one can reasonably expect at this point, imo.

Btw, as far as TSW goes, I expect the "worshippers," those who expect nothing less than instant greatness to be the first to turn on him. Watch and see. :blink:

It is equally short sighted to anoint him to Canton.

For the record, I was against the trade for JP, NOT because I think that he is a bad player. How would I realistically know? I simply would have preferred that the Bills went after blockers.

That said, he is here. I support the kid, and praise his work ethic. JP is under HUGE pressure. He was drafted by a team that has failed to win a playoff game for FAR too long, and has been looking for a Jim Kelly replica since he retired; partially due to the lousy blocking. First round picks are also under more pressure than others, but this is simply the nature of the NFL.

I have no idea if JP will ultimately be great, suck, or anything in-between. What I DO know is that he has been working hard with some pretty smart coaches. This is about all one can reasonably expect at this point, imo.

Btw, as far as TSW goes, I expect the "worshippers," those who expect nothing less than instant greatness to be the first to turn on him. Watch and see.  :doh:

401718[/snapback]

Why is it that we always have to be portrayed as so polarized, i.e. "worshippers" or "haters" or whatever? I'm with you as far not knowing what he will ultimately become, because it is obviously far, far too early to do so.

I think that except for the lunatic fringe on either side of the issue, most of us are neither ready to dump him, nor to anoint him to Canton, particularly after one scrimmage.

I just think he did pretty well his first time out, and am really amazed that some would already be throwing him under the bus.

The national media is rooting for Buffalo to fail because they've started making their predictions for this year. Buffalo will clearly kick butt on D and ST, is set at RB, WR, and TE, so the only remaining whipping boy is losman. And the OL.

Nobody has Buffalo winning the division, and if the media says losman is playing well they pretty much contradict their preseason predictions. So no matter how well losman plays this year, plan on the pundits who predicted buffalo to finish 3rd or 4th in the AFCE to continue to diss the offense.

It's gonna be fun to watch.

[sCM]

I for one have had it.

Here's a list of what's wrong with JP!

No one person could possible come up with all the bad things that make up this poor lost soul who thinks he can play QB in the NFL, so please feel free to add your own complaints. Piling on is allowed - after all, it's only the preseason. Time's a-wastin'. Let's make sure all the spleens are vented before the games count.

He wasn't a First #1 Pick in the Draft

He got hurt last year

He's the reason Drool Blewdope isn't on the team

He's Hispanic

He's gay

He Left California to play in ToolLane and upset ALOT of people along the way

His teammates don't respect him

He was seen throwing incomplete passes in practice

He was seen throwing interceptions in practice

He runs too much

He has happy feet

He has a happy face

He wears #7 like that do-no-good doper midget did

He may not run enough

He can't throw the long ball enough

He throws the long ball too much

He can't think on his feet

He studies the playbook too much

He watches too much film

He throws the short pass better than GooeyDuck Drewy

He gets the shotgun snapped at his shoelaces

He wears a red jersey in practice when the rest of the offense wears white

He has long hair

He looks like Adam Sandler

He's smarter than Adam Sandler

He's not as funny as Adam Sandler

He doesn't have a strong NorthWesternPassage Father to go home to every offseason

He's not married

He doesn't have kids

He makes too much money

He scares a lot of people

He didn't complete all his passes against Green Bay

He didn't score any touchhdowns against Green Bay

He likes Brett Fah-vrey in his shirtless red short outfit - with or without spiked heels

He's Mularkey's pet

He's Tom Clements play thing

He's the object of Sam Whyche's eye

He'll never win a Superbowl in his first year

He didn't win a Superbowl in his rookie year

He drives a truck

He doesn't have a lawn to mow

He hangs out in downtown Buffalo

He's never had a Garbage Plate with the boys of TBD

The fans of Green Bay AND the NY JESTS don't like him

Clayton and Kyper stopped blowing each other just long enough to diss him

He hasn't guaranteed a Superbowl win yet

He hasn't guaranteed ANY wins yet

He hasn't dominated any opposing defenses yet

He's not macho enough for me to vicariously buttress my manhood with his on-the-field accomplishments

He isn't Kelly, Marino, Elway, Fouts, Favre, Jurgenson, Kilmer, P.Manning, McNabb, Unitas, Brady, Aikman,  OR Bledsoe

He's just JP and that's simply not enough for so many who want to cry in their beer all day long

[/sCM]

401386[/snapback]

No Garbage Plates WE ARE DOOMED. :doh::lol::lol: