You have to read that article on Jason Peters

RVJ

That was very encouraging that he was at the stadium almost as much as JP. Jason is a guy who had/has a lot to learn about pro football, especially changing positions DT -> TE -> OT.

Didn't Jason play a fullback role once last season? I seem to recall it happening, but maybe only once.

That punt block TD vs Cinci was an incredible play. How would you like to see him coming at you, esp. if you are a Dorenbos-sized punt snapper?

Auuuggghhh!!!

I'm glad he is progressing well.

Any situation where the Bills opponents utter the phrase...

"When you play the Bills, some the advantages they have just aren't fair."

Is just fine with me....All hail Jason Peters...he is Goliath and unfortunately for those on our schedule rocks and slings aren't allowed in the NFL.

I found it good interesting news that the move to LT was his idea as he saw this as the quickest way to getting playing time. This makes sense as we have many unanswered questions at LT if he is looking for an opening.

Given that he is still a ways away from learning the posistion to the degree one should be comfortable with him guarding JPs blindside I hope things with Gabdy work out because if he is our plan B at LT we are probably in trouble.

Howver, even if he never sees play on the O I think he will be a huge benefit to the Bills through his phenomenal ST potential. His speed, size and what he showed against CIN last year make him downright scary for an opponent to face.