Do you want to start a memorial TBD donation

I'm willing to be the go between or you can mail them directly to the office.

I would love to take them an envelope full of your checks and donations. This isn't just a Bills fan thing here. This child has done more for the fight of informing the world of his illness and the universal New Born screening campaign has been gaining steam across the nation thanks to Jim, Jill and Hunter.

My heart breaks at the thought of what that family is going through. I just talked with them at the ball last weekend. They showed a video of Hunter and how he does his daily routine. His sisters and how they read to him. Just heart breaking.

I'm sure Hunter is running up to his Grandmother Alice and playing the foolball game that he could not do here on earth.

God bless out little angel and Thank you GOD for the 8 years we had that fighter. May he be at peace.

I would love to take them an envelope full of your checks and donations.  This isn't just a Bills fan thing here.  This child has done more for the fight of informing the world of his illness and the universal New Born screening campaign has been gaining steam across the nation thanks to Jim, Jill and Hunter.

My heart breaks at the thought of what that family is going through.  I just talked with them at the ball last weekend. They showed a video of Hunter and how he does his daily routine.  His sisters and how they read to him. Just heart breaking.

I'm sure Hunter is running up to his Grandmother Alice and playing the foolball game that he could not do here on earth.

God bless out little angel and Thank you GOD for the 8 years we had that fighter.  May he be at peace.

399422[/snapback]

Absolutely I suggested this very thing on the original thread. It would be nice to show our unity as a group once again.

I would love to take them an envelope full of your checks and donations.  This isn't just a Bills fan thing here.  This child has done more for the fight of informing the world of his illness and the universal New Born screening campaign has been gaining steam across the nation thanks to Jim, Jill and Hunter.

My heart breaks at the thought of what that family is going through.  I just talked with them at the ball last weekend. They showed a video of Hunter and how he does his daily routine.  His sisters and how they read to him. Just heart breaking.

God bless out little angel and Thank you GOD for the 8 years we had that fighter.  May he be at peace.

That would be a very nice thing to do. I would be proud to participate in a TBD collective donation.

399422[/snapback]

I'm in.