Bills camp discussion, Sirius ch. 124, 10a-1pm

yes, i heard this as well yesterday. someone PLEASE post updates, as sirius doesn't stream that channel over the internet and i won't be able to get out of the office to listen.

pat kirwan and vic carucci will be broadcasting live from camp.

oh crap. i don't bring my home kit to work with me, and I am not gonna sit in my car in the parking lot for 3 hours

yes, i heard this as well yesterday.  someone PLEASE post updates, as sirius doesn't stream that channel over the internet and i won't be able to get out of the office to listen.

pat kirwan and vic carucci will be broadcasting live from camp.

397029[/snapback]

They had Losman, Schobel, and Coach Mularkey in the Sirius tent this morning.  It was probably about them, interviews and stuff.  :blink:

397294[/snapback]

I didn't see the tent, but I heard the show. They also had Milloy, Spikes, and Shaud Williams. There wasn't anything said that hasn't been covered here, but it was nice to get some non-homer perspective on the Bills. I liked most what the players said about Mularkey: takes ST seriously (lead with ST practice this morning), leads by example, and has everyone's respect.

I thought you were in the woods with a friend with a snakebite? he must have gotten better!

I didn't see the tent, but I heard the show. They also had Milloy, Spikes, and Shaud Williams. There wasn't anything said that hasn't been covered here, but it was nice to get some non-homer perspective on the Bills. I liked most what the players said about Mularkey: takes ST seriously (lead with ST practice this morning), leads by example, and has everyone's respect.

397550[/snapback]