Quick camp report

AJ1

Mcgahee appears much faster and no hesitation like early last season.

Never seen as quick moves as what I saw from Roscoe.

Catching practice tonight.

The #3 job is Roscoe's to lose.  Unless he starts dropping lots of passes, no way he isn't #3 with his speed and quickness, especially with the good hands he's showing.

394164[/snapback]

Can he take an NFL hit, that's yet to be seen. How small does he really look?

Can he take an NFL hit, that's yet to be seen. How small does he really look?

394170[/snapback]

Tiny. I expect both Reed and Parrish to be splitting time at the slot during the season. But Parrish has all the tools.

what I really like about Parrish is that he fits this offense, because this isn't a WCO there is no ideal size. When Losman gets out of the pocket you need quick guys that can come back to the ball, catch it and then make people miss, he and evans are the ideal type of WR for losman, while Moulds is Mr Steady.

what I really like about Parrish is that he fits this offense, because this isn't a WCO there is no ideal size.  When Losman gets out of the pocket you need quick guys that can come back to the ball, catch it and then make people miss, he and evans are the ideal type of WR for losman, while Moulds is Mr Steady.

394198[/snapback]

Parrish gives the Bills a lot of extra options. In third and long situations they can just get him the ball in space and let him do the rest in "run after catch" yardage. Its a much safer alternative to throwing long.