Man....the football feeling is really hitting me

I am having a hard time even concentrating on my work.....

Training camp starts for the bills.....

My sons training camp starts next Monday (and I will be coaching this year)

393463[/snapback]

Yup, it's in the air. I had a dream last night that I won the #1 wide receiver spot with the Bills, as a walk on. Then all of a sudden I was grocery shopping in my underwear, but that's not really important. Go Bills!

Training camp starts for the bills.....

My sons training camp starts next Monday (and I will be coaching this year)

393463[/snapback]

It's nice to know that at this advanced age (dark side of 40's), it's possible to get that feeling of excited anticipation back - the feeling of being a 6-year-old with a permanent smile, unable to sleep on Christmas eve.

When I was younger, I used to get geared up about things like a party where some chick I was hot for would be, a big concert at the aud with a killer laser show, upgrading my vehicle, saving for and finally buying some coveted guitar, going on an exciting trip, etc...

While all these things were great memories, the only thing that still brings back that euphoric feeling of anticipation on a regular basis is the beginning of Buffalo Bills football. A clean slate. A chance for a new beginning with hope for a perfect ending - a superbowl championship. One year it may actually end that way. Maybe this is the one!

44 days until kickoff. Today, with training camp just beginning, it's sort like when you first saw Santa at the end of the Thanksgiving Day Parade. You knew it was just around the corner. On the Saturday that falls 43 days from now, I'll be just like that 6-year-old on Christmas eve.

It's nice to know that at this advanced age (dark side of 40's), it's possible to get that feeling of excited anticipation back - the feeling of being a 6-year-old with a permanent smile, unable to sleep on Christmas eve.

When I was younger, I used to get geared up about things like a party where some chick I was hot for would be, a big concert at the aud with a killer laser show, upgrading my vehicle, saving for and finally buying some coveted guitar, going on an exciting trip, etc...

While all these things were great memories, the only thing that still brings back that euphoric feeling of anticipation on a regular basis is the beginning of Buffalo Bills football. A clean slate. A chance for a new beginning with hope for a perfect ending - a superbowl championship. One year it may actually end that way. Maybe this is the one!

44 days until kickoff.  Today, with training camp just beginning, it's sort like when you first saw Santa at the end of the Thanksgiving Day Parade. You knew it was just around the corner. On the Saturday that falls 43 days from now, I'll be just like that 6-year-old on Christmas eve.

393612[/snapback]

Good post!

44 days until kickoff.  Today, with training camp just beginning, it's sort like when you first saw Santa at the end of the Thanksgiving Day Parade. You knew it was just around the corner. On the Saturday that falls 43 days from now, I'll be just like that 6-year-old on Christmas eve.

393612[/snapback]

I have a 6 year old grandson, he likes to point at ladies breasts.

I get excited about football, but not about ladies breasts as much as I used to,

ahh, age.

I gotta say....this year I would accept just making the playoffs....

I mean thinking about it.....we have not made the fricken playoffs in what......TEN YEARS

393644[/snapback]

I think its we haven't won a playoff game in ten years. Haven't been to the playoffs in 5. Still, way to long.

Man....the football feeling is really hitting me, It started when I woke up this morning

393463[/snapback]

Na, its probably just gas. Or it could be those idiots handling your Re-Fi are pissin you off.

But then again, you may be right, GO BILL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I have a 6 year old grandson, he likes to point at ladies breasts.

I get excited about football, but not about ladies breasts as much as I used to,

ahh, age.

393654[/snapback]

Ummm, I still get excited by women's breasts... :P