I feel like I got kicked in the gut

Simon

I know it was just a regseason opener vs a non-divisional opponent but after the last 6:00 minutes of that game I swear I felt like I did after homerunthrowup.

We just pounded the begeesus out of a tough Jags front7 on that last drive then all the sudden we're watching the Jags produce miracle after miracle.

It only counts as 1 on the ledger but damn did that sting.

I'm so bummed I still haven't had the heart to watch any of the 4:00 games yet. And on opening day no less!-(

Cya

I know it was just a regseason opener vs a non-divisional opponent but after the last 6:00 minutes of that game I swear I felt like I did after homerunthrowup.

We just pounded the begeesus out of a tough Jags front7 on that last drive then all the sudden we're watching the Jags produce miracle after miracle.

I'm so bummed I still haven't had the heart to watch any of the 4:00 games yet. And on opening day no less!-(

Cya

27792[/snapback]

The feeling is well shared by many.

Simon, your not the only one. My best bud and I are sitting here in NC still scratching our heads on how we could have possibly lost this game. I mean we did not play bad at all, and looked good on both offense and defense. Mistakes like penalties, the inability to hold on to the ball after the catch, and a very questionable coaching call did us in. IMO Jacksonville should not have been in the game in the 4th quarter the way we were moving the ball today and the way our D was shutting them down.

I am in a state of utter disbelief :blink:

Cya

27792[/snapback]

I'm guessing you never got a good kick in the nuts, huh? :blink: