Tell a DAMN LIE!!!

dev/null is the best poster on here.  I read all of his posts intently.

397662[/snapback]

The_Real has evaded jail time by turning in his clients, including Michael Irvin, Daryl Strawberry, Bam Morris, and Jamal Lewis. In otherwords, The_Real is a druglord

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The_Real has evaded jail time by turning in his clients, including Michael Irvin, Daryl Strawberry, Bam Morris, and Jamal Lewis. In otherwords, The_Real is a druglord

jzmack went over to Ralph Wilson's house this summer. Ralph was in his tight little shorts, no shirt, with his little red hat, and he was doing some farming or something because he was covered in dirt. It was awesome. jzmack gave him a hug like he does every year, and shook his hand before he left. That's when Ralph threw up his hands and said "What the !@#$?". jzmack then went on a drinking binge and passed out, sleepwalking all the way to Green Bay to give aussiew the shirt off his back.

jzmack went over to Ralph Wilson's house this summer. Ralph was in his tight little shorts, no shirt, with his little red hat, and he was doing some farming or something because he was covered in dirt. It was awesome. jzmack gave him a hug like he does every year, and shook his hand before he left. That's when Ralph threw up his hands and said "What the !@#$?". jzmack then went on a drinking binge and passed out, sleepwalking all the way to Green Bay to give aussiew the shirt off his back.

397873[/snapback]

CaWingNut is really a MississippiPopRivet.

Willis Mcthrillis get alil to thrilled(8====D) over Willis Mcgahee

397912[/snapback]

YOOO, has chosen his avitar, not because of the twobillsdrive craze just before the Steelers game, but because it reminds him of his great granpappy who he himself had a beard and would repeatedly strike colored objects with a wooden stick on his farm in South Carolina.

YOOO, has chosen his avitar, not because of the twobillsdrive craze just before the Steelers game, but because it reminds him of his great granpappy who he himself had a beard and would repeatedly strike colored objects with a wooden stick on his farm in South Carolina.

397917[/snapback]

Dwight Drane's moniker was chosen as an homage to his bra cup size, DD. All the guys at tbd are jealous.

I don't want to ask indy dave if his girlfriend/wife has a sister. 

So does she not?

398120[/snapback]

That's my wife of 11 years. She does have a sister. In fact, she is on her way to Indy for a weekend visit as I type this. But alas, she's married too.

But back to the topic....The_Real has never seen Napoleon Dynamite, but he's watched The Notebook 12 times.

That's my wife of 11 years. She does have a sister. In fact, she is on her way to Indy for a weekend visit as I type this. But alas, she's married too.

But back to the topic....The_Real has never seen Napoleon Dynamite, but he's watched The Notebook 12 times.

398129[/snapback]

Indy Dave is really Fred.