Anyone with ESPN Insider

Just below the poll on the ESPN website (vote Bills) there is an "Insider" article which apparently will go into detail about why people think JP will suck. There will also be another about Carson Palmer going to the Pro Bowl. Could someone be so kind as to post the JP chat wrap?

Just below the poll on the ESPN website (vote Bills) there is an "Insider" article which apparently will go into detail about why people think JP will suck.  There will also be another about Carson Palmer going to the Pro Bowl.  Could someone be so kind as to post the JP chat wrap?

391663[/snapback]

Eff'em. I'll bet all these prognosticators also had Brady winning 3 titles after his 6th round selection. :angry:

I don't give a sh-- what anyone has to say about JP until he brings it out on the field. Good or bad.

Just below the poll on the ESPN website (vote Bills) there is an "Insider" article which apparently will go into detail about why people think JP will suck.  There will also be another about Carson Palmer going to the Pro Bowl.  Could someone be so kind as to post the JP chat wrap?

391663[/snapback]

In the teaser, it reads "see why Gary Horton thinks JP Losman is a huge question mark". Exactly where does it say that "JP will suck"? :angry:

Unless there's information about JP secretly having MS or something, this is nothing new from what everyone has written about ad nauseum, based on groundless assumptions. Only difference is that 'Insider' members pay for it.

391672[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree...big question mark, blah blah blah...the author ain't original, but I would sure read the article if it was free....just hoping someone could post it. I'm sure it's all the recycled "film everyday with Sam Wyche" stuff.

391663[/snapback]

I can not find it will post if i can

I have insider but don't see the article in question.  I'd be happy to post if you can tell me where it is.

391680[/snapback]

Scroll down about halfway on the ESPN homepage and there is a closeup pic of JP and a link for the article on the lower righthand side (just below the ESPN poll)

Ed (Boston): Hey Gary - could the Bills threaten the Pats for the AFC East this year? They have pretty much the same team and you've gotta think Losman (with a stronger, more accurate arm especially on short throws) is good for at least one win where Bledsoe failed.

SportsNation Gary Horton: I just have such admiration for the Patriots that I don't think anybody can really challenge them for the division. BUT, I DO like the Buffalo Bills. I love their defense, and I think they will have a good offense. I just think it's really scary to assume that a young and prettymuch un-tested QB can carry that team. Losman is talented, but one of the big surprises I had in the offseason was the fact that this organization basically put the ball in his hands -- which is unusual for a veteran team with deep playoff aspirations. They will only go as far as his decision-making takes him.

Thats all folks, well worth the price of admission

THAT WAS WORTH IT!!!

I love the b.j. he manages to slip the Pats.

Thanks for posting, I'm kinda glad I don't have insider.  Do you find that it's worth the money?

391684[/snapback]

Not even close, although the maq is my morning constitutional fodder if the paper not there when i wake up