Sean Hannity program today

I don't typically listen to Hannity but I heard he was playing clips of Schumer during the 2003 Roberts Confirmation hearings.

Hannity is playing sound bytes of Schumer asking questions.

I don't know who it was that chimed in....maybe Hatch, said, "you have the right to ask any question you want, no matter how stupid it is."

:D

I don't typically listen to Hannity but I heard he was playing clips of Schumer during the 2003 Roberts Confirmation hearings.

Hannity is playing sound bytes of Schumer asking questions.

I don't know who it was that chimed in....maybe Hatch, said, "you have the right to ask any question you want, no matter how stupid it is."

:D

386503[/snapback]

I heard another from 2003 from Hatch to Schumer:

"I know a dumbass question when I hear a dumbass question."

If Al Queda was smart, they would just go ahead and assassinate the entire Supreme Court.  Imagine how long they could keep our country divided and in gridlock...

386672[/snapback]

Why bother? Wait a month.

I heard another from 2003 from Hatch to Schumer:

"I know a dumbass question when I hear a dumbass question."

386661[/snapback]

Hmm...if it was Hatch, I'm sure he must have said "dumb-butt" question.

Hmm...if it was Hatch, I'm sure he must have said "dumb-butt" question.

387022[/snapback]

I heard the tape. It was dumbass. He also said that he'd get in trouble back home for using theat word. He must have been really mad.

I heard the tape. It was dumbass. He also said that he'd get in trouble back home for using theat word. He must have been really mad.

387075[/snapback]

;) ...I'm sure he'd get in trouble back home for a lot of things he does...

387075[/snapback]

They may not condone the language, but I am sure they understood why he said it ;)

;) ...I'm sure he'd get in trouble back home for a lot of things he does...

387225[/snapback]

He's a real peach. And a pitless one at that - just an internal void.

Of course, we've had a run of loonies here - Howard Metzenbaum, John Glenn, and now Mike DeWine. Geo. Voinovitch is prone to temper tantrums - I think he's still teething.