For Madden Fans

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking around a Madden site and found this -

Losman And Holcomb

What is being shown is the quarterback's "vision cone".  The player ratings are out for all of the NFC, and the AFC west. but still no Bills :D

Willis should be at least a 90.

And if Alex Smith is an 83, so should JP.

386184[/snapback]

Moulds beat the cb deep on the 2nd pic. :devil:

I am also curious to see what kind of rating our rookies will get, and which rookies will actually be in the game.

And right off the bat, I'll have to trade TH to Tennessee. I wonder if in the roster update, we will have the Titans 3rd rounder. THAT would be really cool.

1) I !@#$ING HATE MADDEN FOR KILLING ESPN 2K6. THOSE SONS OF BITCHES.

2) they are probubly going to do the AFC East last. (cus of the pats).

3) ill probubly buy it, cus i have to have a football game. but GOD DAMN I HATE EA SPORTS. AND GOD DAMN I HATE THE "LETS DRIVE A BUS" FEEL OF MADDEN.

pardon me for being a dumbass, but what exactly is the vision cone going to affect in madden? Who you can pass to?

386256[/snapback]

Apparently it will affect your chances of completing a pass. It simulates a QB's field of vision. Players with higher awareness ratings will have larger cones. It won't be impossible to complete a pass to a receiver outside of the cone, but it will be more difficult.

check out the Sam Adams vision cone.

you can see the whole damn buffet table.

386234[/snapback]

Bledsoe's looked more like a laser beam aimed directly at Eric Moulds...don't know who the new target would be, probably Sean Ryan...Drew likes to throw to #80....

Apparently it will affect your chances of completing a pass.  It simulates a QB's field of vision.  Players with higher awareness ratings will have larger cones.

Indeed.

Seriously though, I can't wait for Madden '06. The vision cone thing seems like it'll add realism and difficulty to the passing game, and superstar mode looks really cool.

(EDIT: Looks like I'll have to manually edit at least one player. That vision cone is too big by half, at least.)

Indeed.

Seriously though, I can't wait for Madden '06.  The vision cone thing seems like it'll add realism and difficulty to the passing game, and superstar mode looks really cool.

(EDIT:  Looks like I'll have to manually edit at least one player.  That vision cone is too big by half, at least.)

386330[/snapback]

Nah, that looks pretty accurate to me. He can SEE the field fine...what EA Sports should do is make the button recognition have a 5 second delay. With Bledsoe, you can drop back...hit the "X" button...and then watch him sit there before the pocket collapses around him.

Nah, that looks pretty accurate to me.  He can SEE the field fine...what EA Sports should do is make the button recognition have a 5 second delay.  With Bledsoe, you can drop back...hit the "X" button...and then watch him sit there before the pocket collapses around him.

386479[/snapback]

i agree, the cone is correct, but to bea ccurate, no matter what butto you hit, it should only pass to a single receiver...