Check THIS out....

Greybeard

Not to doubt you but I watched it about 10 times and counted the timeframe from the time the beginning of her body enters the hoop, bends, then goes all the way through - Its less than one second from going straight through unharmed to slipping in a blink of an eye and breaking the girls skull on the rim -

NO WAY

227889[/snapback]

Dude I am telling you go to Vegas ASAP and go to the Aladdin Mall. I watched that perfomance 20 times at least live in front of my own eyes- it was amazing! I am not kidding- I am almost positive that is the girl I saw perform. She did stuff just as amazing as the video you all just saw. So did her coperformers. There were probably 10 performers in all. They used some sort of trampoline held between two people. They also used some sort of vault. Anyways they would have people standing feet upon shoulder 3 people high. The girl would jump on the trampline, launch 20+feet in the air, doing flips the whole while, and land on the third persons shoulders(this person would not even use their hands to catch her- it was all in the landing). I cannot even begin to describe this performance. Surely others here have seen it. The group appears to me to be Eastern Europeon. They obviously have a gymnastic background. They play some sort of music from that region and clap and encourage one another before and after every jump. They do it for dollar donations too. Like I said-fuggin amazing! I watched that show over and over. One of the coolest things I saw in Vegas!

• 5 months later...
After watching it frame-by-frame in Quicktime, it sure looks real to me.  Pretty fuggin awesome!

385009[/snapback]

I think we can rest assured that if it is posted on the internet, it must be real. I am not impressed until she takes her shirt off and does it.

I think we can rest assured that if it is posted on the internet, it must be real.  I am not impressed until she takes her shirt off and does it.

385012[/snapback]

After watching this video over and over again I think I can clearly say that the guy all the way to the left in the video is definitely gay. That ass spank is definitely real.