How long will it be before.......

GWB secretly staged the bombings in London to take the attention off of his selection for the supreme court?

Not to mention the fact that him and Cheney wanted to get some new work for the evil Haliburton perhaps in rebuilding some of the tunnels.

I say that by the end of the weekend, kennedy, shumer, and byrd should be making accusations and floating the idea. Or perhaps pelosie may beat them all to the punch.

GWB secretly staged the bombings in London to take the attention off of his selection for the supreme court?

Not to mention the fact that him and Cheney wanted to get some new work for the evil Haliburton perhaps in rebuilding some of the tunnels.

I say that by the end of the weekend, kennedy, shumer, and byrd should be making accusations and floating the idea. Or perhaps pelosie may beat them all to the punch.

377131[/snapback]

How long will it be before RiO sobers up and regrets this dumbass post? :lol:

377131[/snapback]

Why? Have the Republicans already put out the talking points about why the US was spared because of the good job we're doing in Iraq? :lol:

377131[/snapback]

I already read one bonehead on the internet claim that this bombing was intended to take attention away from Karl Rove because the Valerie Plame story was heating up.....

It might've been Walter Cronkite.

377131[/snapback]

Glad to see you're back up to full strength and doing your 'tarded posts again :lol:

I already read one bonehead on the internet claim that this bombing was intended to take attention away from Karl Rove because the Valerie Plame story was heating up.....

It might've been Walter Cronkite.

377147[/snapback]

Actually, if you consider that the topic at the G8 summit was the environment and global warming, and an acquaintance of mine working for an American investment bank in London was told to be at work early and prepared for something big, it's pretty obvious that the bombings were the work of the CIA intended to distract the G8 from environmental issues on behalf of Big Oil, which of course clued in their money men on Wall Street. It all fits rather neatly...and the real proof, of course, is that I have no evidence for any of it, which conclusively proves the government's covering it up.

Of course, it's total bull sh-- (even though the only thing I totally made up was the acquaintance in London), but I'm writing it up for Rense.com anyway, just to mess with the idiots that think that crap is real... :lol:

Why?  Have the RepubliKKKLANs already put out the talking points about why the US was spared because of the good job we're doing in Iraq?  :lol:

377142[/snapback]

I say show me where any Republican has spoken out about this. What a moron.

I was just trying to reply something as equally absurd as your retarded post.  You might want to try some ex-lax, it might make you a little less anal-retentive.

377239[/snapback]

Are you saying that my post was a little too slow for you?

I will try to simplify for you and others who are having trouble.

I say show me where any Republican has spoken out about this. What a moron.

377217[/snapback]

They have been saying on the talkshows that Europe was targeted because we've hardened things here.

Not that I disagree with the assessment, but there is an element of spin in taking credit.