Job Opportunity in Seattle - Dir, Prod. Mktg

Our job board has disappeared BUT if anyone is out of work and qualified for a Director, Product Marketing position at a high-tech company AND is interested in moving to Seattle, PM me. I only check PMs once a day or so but I'll get back to you. It's not with my company so you don't have to worry about THAT, although Seattle is full of lefties like me, or worse. :lol:

Here are the requirements:

Senior level professional with 10+ years of formal Marketing experience in Fortune 1000 High Technology manufacturing companies a bonus.

Proven track record bringing new products and services to market, targeting the CxO’s and the Fortune 1000.

Superior understanding of marketing and sales, including pricing, positioning, product development, sales management

Demonstrated deep functional expertise in product marketing.

Experience managing a diverse, high performance team required.

Proven ability to work effectively with senior-level executives at partner companies.

A confident, energetic leader, who could function as a key strategist amongst his/her peers in the Marketing management team.

Proven leadership/cross functional team skills and success cultivating customer/executive relationships across complex organizations

BA in Marketing or Business Administration required, MBA highly desirable.

Knowledge of RFID, supply chain management preferred.

Outstanding verbal and written communications skills

When can I start?

377927[/snapback]

Come on out Bill, but you'll have to bring your Xanax to survive all the liberalism. It even cracks me up sometime. Case in point: last week the Tall Ships came through. The bridge raised, and got stuck. So they went to work on the bridge only to notice that a couple of endangered falcons were temporarily nesting there.

So the bridge stayed up all week until the falcons flew away yesterday. Now the bridge is closed.

I guess all's well that ends well, but that ranks right up there with the Indians v. Scientists last year trying to capture the orphaned orca. The Indians think it's their dead chief and the scientists want to reunite it with its pod. I think they've both given up.

Anyway, the money is good so you could buy LOTS of Xanax...and Canada's only an hour away so you can get it cheap.

:devil: