Seating at the Ralph

Going home to Olean for a week in September and figured I'd make opening day. I'm looking on the internet for a pair of tickets. I know I'm going to overpay. But its worth it to finally see the Bills in Buffalo.

Are Section 136 Row 5 good seats? They appear descent from the chart.

137 Row 8? These are running about $125 at coasttocoasttickets.com.

Has anyone ever bought tickets from there?

http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/buy/bills_tickets.htm

I'd be grateful for any help. It'd be nice to meet some of the wallers there. :)

Going home to Olean for a week in September and figured I'd make opening day. I'm looking on the internet for a pair of tickets. I know I'm going to overpay. But its worth it to finally see the Bills in Buffalo.

Are Section 136 Row 5 good seats? They appear descent from the chart.

137 Row 8? These are running about $125 at coasttocoasttickets.com.

Has anyone ever bought tickets from there?

http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/buy/bills_tickets.htm

I'd be grateful for any help. It'd be nice to meet some of the wallers there.  :)

372891[/snapback]

I sit in sec 137 but I'm in row 34. It's betweek the goal line and the 10 or so on the Bills' side. But being that low I think you'd have a great view of half the field and be watching the other half on the 'tron.

I sit in sec 137 but I'm in row 34.  It's betweek the goal line and the 10 or so on the Bills' side.  But being that low I think you'd have a great view of half the field and be watching the other half on the 'tron.

372901[/snapback]

Cool. Thanks Jay.

I sit in sec 137 but I'm in row 34.  It's betweek the goal line and the 10 or so on the Bills' side.  But being that low I think you'd have a great view of half the field and be watching the other half on the 'tron.

372901[/snapback]

We used to be in that section, row 26. Great view about the 25 yard line. I dont know how low that is, it may flatten out a bit as you get down lower, but great part of the stadium!

We used to be in that section, row 26. Great view about the 25 yard line. I dont know how low that is, it may flatten out a bit as you get down lower, but great part of the stadium!

372968[/snapback]

I went ahead and bought the pair. I'm way too excited no :) w. Thanks guys.

You might want to try Stubhub.com. I orderd tickets from there last year and this year. You do overpay but there are a lot of tickets to choose from. I bought three tickets in section 130 row 3.

372901[/snapback]

I'm in 137 Row 32, and I concur with this!