[OT] Killer Chickens attacking Buffalo!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, we gotta get someone from TBD in that movie. Here are the parts they will be casting:

Carl Jr: male/18-24

A hillbilly fast food employee, who can usually be found with a flask in his hand. Must have great comedic timing. Please send headshot and resume to poultrygeist

Katie: female/8-10

Daughter of the pregnant mother, who gets lost in the back of the restaurant. Please send one headshot to poultrygeist

Father O’Houlihan: male/35-65/Irish accent

Comedic parody of a typical horror movie priest. Great comedic timing is a must. Please send headshot to poultrygeist

Chief: male/Native American/40-50

Native American Chief who leads a protest objecting to the desecration of an Indian Burial Ground. Please send headshot to poultrygeist

Colonel Kluck: male/18+/goofy

The chicken-suited mascot of the fast food chain. Must have great comic timing, and be able to do wacky dances while in a chicken suit. Please send resume to poultrygeist

Crazy Guy: male/18-60/intense

A harbinger of danger. Mysterious and unsettling. Please send headshot and resume to poultrygeist

Employee: Any Gender/18 and over

Indifferent employee at fast food drive thru. Please send headshot to poultrygeist

Obese Customer: male/25-45/overweight/goofy

Overweight man needed for comedic role. Eats food sloppily and without regard for others. A sense of humor is a must. Please send headshot to poultrygeist

Obese Protester: male/18 and up/overweight

A comedic role for an overweight man. Small role, but has a memorable part of a musical number. Great comic timing and adequate singing ability are a must. Please send headshot to poultrygeist

Hungry Guy: male/18+

Irate and frustrated customer at a drive-thru window. Must have great comedic timing. Please send headshot to poultrygeist

Hungry Guy’s Girlfriend: female/18+

Impatient woman at drive-thru window. Must have great comedic timing. Please send headshot to poultrygeist

Other roles

Troma is also looking for unique actors with special talents, abilities, or unique looks that they’d be excited to show off onscreen. Please send more information and photos to poultrygeist

OK, here are my nominees:

Carl Jr.=Ed

Katie--get lost in a restaurant? #89

Father O’Houlihan=BFiI (holier than thou attitude)

Chief=SDS--he's our chief

Colonel Kluck=T80--crazy dances in chicken suits are his specialty

Crazy Guy=Rudy--harbinger of doom

Employee=? Who's indifferent around here? Oh screw it, I don't give a damn.

Obese Customer=Tater--That avatar is burned into my mind.

Hungry Guy=AD--though someone will need to explain the context of headshot to him

Hungry Guy’s Girlfriend=the winner of a mud wrestling match between Trendi and LanaK <_< (AD can thank me later)

Special talents=LA, aussie, NG, Gavin, FFS, Rubio, Cable and on and on and on