Dave?.... Dave's not here!!!!

That's not very nice.  I thought we were supposed to be kinder and gentler? 

BTW that reminded me of the old Greaseman. 

"Tuna Tuna Tuna fish"

367400[/snapback]

He loved Jane Fonda didn't he? :doh:

who is dave ?????????????????????

367409[/snapback]

]

Dave??? I believe he is that guy who is best known for spiking the punch at an elementary school dance. He also earned some notoriety for giving patients at an old folks home excessive amounts of X-Lax.

Dave,

Daves not here.

No man, it's Dave open up.

367423[/snapback]

You internet tough guy you...

Maybe Petrino, NBF, Ice, Sue, Buf65 and a few others are out there, somewhere, plotting against you.

Scared now?

Me neither.

You internet tough guy you...

Maybe Petrino, NBF, Ice, Sue, Buf65 and a few others are out there, somewhere, plotting against you.

Scared now?

Me neither.

367431[/snapback]

Only of Sue, may get bothulism from the warm potato salad.

Only of Sue, may get bothulism from the warm potato salad.

367432[/snapback]

Actually, you probably can't get Bot from the potato salad, Botulism is an anaerobic, and also takes a bit to form adequate toxins. More than likely a run of the mill salmonella. Germ Boy can straighten this out.

Actually, you probably can't get Bot from the potato salad, Botulism is an anaerobic, and also takes a bit to form adequate toxins. More than likely a run of the mill salmonella. Germ Boy can straighten this out.

367435[/snapback]

Wrong.

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/5000/5567.html

Baked potatoes wrapped in foil and kept at room temperature can also form the anaerobic conditions the botulism spores need to produce their toxin. For this reason, leftover potatoes should be refrigerated. Potato salad made from leftover baked potatoes has been implicated in botulism poisoning.

Well excuse the fugg out of me!

Important safety tip.

You said potato salad, NOT baked potato. Yes, if you seal things tightly, you can create an anaerobic environment.

Changing the rules to fit your crap, as usual.

Some of us make our own potato salad, and don't worry about it.

but did you know he reads poetry on a daily basis?

367480[/snapback]

You're 10% wrong on this one Pete. Its not a Fat issue. Nor a Poetry issue, keep up will ya.......... :w00t::doh::doh:

what are you about 5' 10 175? 10 % body fat? Never caries a gun, wrestles bears on the AP trail? :w00t::lol:

You're 10% wrong on this one Pete. Its not a Fat issue. Nor a Poetry issue, keep up will ya.......... :w00t:  :doh:  :doh:

what are you about 5' 10 175? 10 % body fat? Never caries a gun, wrestles bears on the AP trail? :w00t:  :lol:

367483[/snapback]

It's like dejavu all over again.

I think this is how I went to bed the other night.